- RESPECTING AND PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- Your privacy is important to us. Crescent Capital Partners respects and takes steps to protect the privacy of our customers. We strive to take reasonable care of information we may receive from you.
- What Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information We Collect
- Crescent Capital Partners collects personal information when you register with the site, when you use Crescent Capital Partners products and services, when you visit Crescent Capital Partners pages or the pages of certain Crescent Capital Partners partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
We may, additionally, track non-personal information about your visit, including the domain name and the name of the Web page from which you entered our site, how much time you spend on each of our pages, and the IP address associated with your computer. We use this information to improve the performance and operation of our site.
We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Crescent Capital Partners cookie information, and the page you request.
Crescent Capital Partners uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide statistical reporting for internal and external clients.
- Cookies and Related Technologies
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. The Crescent Capital Partners Website is not designed to attract children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children on our Website.
- Information We Disclose To Third Parties
- We may use aggregated information concerning how visitors use our Website and share such information with third parties in order to improve our Website and to help us attract advertisers and listings. For example, we may share how many individuals visited our Website and on average how long they stayed on each page. Such use and sharing of aggregated information will not reveal any of your personal information to third parties.
Crescent Capital Partners does not rent, sell, disclose or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
» We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
» Crescent Capital Partners does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view an ad.
- Crescent Capital Partners takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any firewalls or secure server software we may employ.
We continue to evaluate and implement enhancements in security technology and practices, however we can only take steps to help reduce the risks of unauthorized access.
- Vendors and Partners
- Crescent Capital Partners works with vendors and partners to protect the security and privacy of user information.
- Employee and Contractor Access to Information
- Crescent Capital Partners limits access to personal information about you to those employees who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Contact Us
- Crescent Capital Partners will happily address any concerns about its online privacy practices and policies; e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective February 1, 2015